H1-B Denied

lucky4u

Hi,

I came to US on H4 visa (expires in Sept 2014) in march 2012 and applied for H1-B in 2012 for 2013 CAP with Company A, H1-B got approved and I didn't get project till Aug 2013. So, My employer Canceled the H1-B.

Before my company A H1 is canceled, I got a project with Company B and Company B applied for H1-B. I received RFE last month and company B employer responded with in a week with all the requested documents. After responding to the RFE H1-B got denied. 

My Questions:

1. Do i need to apply for change of status

2. Do i need to apply for new H1 (2015 CAP) and can i change the employer(Compnay C). 

3. If i can change the employer what is the process.

4. Currently am working, can i continue working or Stop working. 

Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

My Questions:

2. Do i need to apply for new H1 (2015 CAP) and can i change the employer(Compnay C). 

1. Yes, bcos you will out of status from Monday

2. If you have new job then now need to wait till April 1st

3. H1 transfer

4. You need to stop working

Hi,

I came to US on H4 visa (expires in Sept 2014) in march 2012 and applied for H1-B in 2012 for 2013 CAP with Company A, H1-B got approved and I didn't get project till Aug 2013. So, My employer Canceled the H1-B.

Before my company A H1 is canceled, I got a project with Company B and Company B applied for H1-B. I received RFE last month and company B employer responded with in a week with all the requested documents. After responding to the RFE H1-B got denied. 

My Questions:

Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Did you get paid by company A?

If not, then you'd been out of status for a long time.

Archived