Question about Canada tourist visa

NJC

Hello,

I have uploaded the documents on cic.gc.ca website for canada tourist visa except Itinerary travel and Invitation doc since i dont know when i will travel and I am going for H1b visa stampling so no invitation letter.

After uploading rest of the documents, i dont see any continue button. dont know what is missing. It doesnt show any error on website either.  I cant even pay the fees since the page doesnt move on. 

Any idea if i am missing something?

Hi...

You need not need a confirmed itenary. Just hold a itenary and submit that copy. Usually in american airlines, you can hold a itenary for 24 hours without paying any money. Or else i guess a word document giving your expected dates of travel would also work. I suggest first one as I followed that approach.

And For invitation letter, I used I 797 copy.

Put those two and try once.

Thanks

You have to upload all the necessary documents to proceed to the next page. So create a sample itinerary doc and upload it. Below is the sample i created.

Travel Itinerary

Date:

Name
Address
Ph no
Email

To 

The Canadian Embassy, 
Immigration Section 

Dear Visa Officer, 

Subject: Request for a visitor visa

i am unable to book a flight ticket Without the visa approval. So, | don’t have an itinerary at this point.

Please do not hesitate to Contact me via telephone or e-mail if you have any questions. 

Sincerely,
Name

Archived