Applying for B2 visa for sister

mbhadra

Hello,

I would like to invite my parents and my sister (unmarried, working) to my graduation ceremony on April, 2014. My parents went to Kolkata (India) visa consulate, and they got their visitor visa :) . Whereas, my sister, she gave her interview in English at Mumbai (India) consulate. Her visa got rejected. She had a plan to visit for only 2 weeks. She had all supporting documents (letter from her employer, Invitation letter from my department, sponsorship docs provided by my father), but unfortunately, they didn't ask her to show any of the documents. Asked to show her passport, and single question related her time period in the current company where she works.  

We are planning to re-apply for the visitor visa. Please give us a guidance that when we should reapply? How she can show her ties towards her country next time? and how we can make a strong case? I desperately want my sister to attend my graduation. Please help us!!

Thanks. 

Hello,

I would like to invite my parents and my sister (unmarried, working) to my graduation ceremony on April, 2014. My parents went to Kolkata (India) visa consulate, and they got their visitor visa :) . Whereas, my sister, she gave her interview in English at Mumbai (India) consulate. Her visa got rejected. She had a plan to visit for only 2 weeks. She had all supporting documents (letter from her employer, Invitation letter from my department, sponsorship docs provided by my father), but unfortunately, they didn't ask her to show any of the documents. Asked to show her passport, and single question related her time period in the current company where she works.  

We are planning to re-apply for the visitor visa. Please give us a guidance that when we should reapply? How she can show her ties towards her country next time? and how we can make a strong case? I desperately want my sister to attend my graduation. Please help us!!

Thanks. 

Talk to a good immigration attorney as your sister does not have much time left to travel for your graduation.

@rahul412 : I didn't plan for her visa when she applied before. I only send an invitation letter from my dept. and from myself as supporting docs.

Last time she said that, she is going to travel by her own. Might be this is the reason, they rejected. If now, she can show the docs says that she is now travelling with her parents, is it going to help her to get visa? 

@rahul412 : I didn't plan for her visa when she applied before. I only send an invitation letter from my dept. and from myself as supporting docs.

Last time she said that, she is going to travel by her own. Might be this is the reason, they rejected. If now, she can show the docs says that she is now travelling with her parents, is it going to help her to get visa? 

Contact an attorney dude...only they can help you.

Archived