Visa Stamping H1B: India or Canada

smahajan10

Hi

I am planning to get my visa stamping and I am confused where it should be easy: India or Canada. I will welcome any suggestions

I would like to also state that I have done my high school, bachelors, and masters in United states and I have been working for 2 years now. The only glitch I see here is that I haven't visited India since 2005

So, I will appreciate the suggestions

Thanks

Hi

I am planning to get my visa stamping and I am confused where it should be easy: India or Canada. I will welcome any suggestions

I would like to also state that I have done my high school, bachelors, and masters in United states and I have been working for 2 years now. The only glitch I see here is that I haven't visited India since 2005

Thanks

Any US consulate is the same. It is easy if you have all documents and tough if you do not have them.

Hi

Thanks

Canada would be better for you, since you have all your education completed from US, and moreover in case of any 221gs or queries, US Embassys in canada are faster to move the case than US Embasssys in India. (I am saying this after observing a trend on how the 221g cases are moving in both canada and india, and this might be different from case to case).

Archived