H1B H4 Dropbox Stamping Experience in Hyderabad

JohnCena

This group is so useful for me while knowing the procedure for H1b H4 dropbox.

Here is my experience

FRIDAY - FEB 28 2014 - morning 10 AM - dropped the documents include mine and my wife's passports

TUESDAY  MARCH 4 2014 - Morning - 9 AM - CEAC STATUS CHANGED - Issued

WEDNESDAY - MARCH 5 2014 2:30 PM  - Got Email saying "PASSPORT READY TO COLLECT."

Though I carried a bunch of documents, they only accepted the mandatory documents - 

DROP BOX CONFIRMATION LETTER - 2 COPIES
DS 160 CONFIRMATION LETTERS - 2 COPIES
Photos
I797, I129, LCA - COPIES
ORIGINAL PASSPORTS (mine and my wife)
H1B Visa Copy

I tried to add the supporting documents - client letter, paystubs, w2 and many more but they did not accept any other documents. I was so worried at that time, but I am happy with the dropbox collecting my passport today with the new H1B stamping.

Hope this helps.

How is it possible without any interview ? ? Is the process got changed ? ? I know we need to provide supporting documents before 2 days before i guess. But still there will be interview ? 

Am i missing something here ? ? 

Can you elaborate your whole process please in detail.  As the post is more general. 

How is it possible without any interview ? ? Is the process got changed ? ? I know we need to provide supporting documents before 2 days before i guess. But still there will be interview ? 

Can you elaborate your whole process please in detail.  As the post is more general. 

That's called interview waiver program

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/48690-interview-waiver-program-for-h-visa-holders/

I think you are out of track. Please refer to Interview Waiver Program or DropBox Procedure

• 1 month later...

Hi John ,

We are also in a similar situation and need to attend for my Visa Interview ( H1B for Myself / H4 for my Wife) in INDIA.

Could you Please elaborate the steps you performed which will be of great help.

your valuable time is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan.

Archived