H1 B RFE

R@ju

Hi

I applied for H1 in April 2013 got ans rfe in September for education evaluation and how can a MBA graduate work as Business Analyst. I answered the query in November and they received on Nov.25 after that i haven't heard from USCIS. Couple of days back it showing in website as they transferred my case to local USCIS office and they will deal with my case. All my friends are saying that i need to enroll in the college as i will become out of status as my opt expired in Sep.2013.

Can you please suggest me what should i do.

Hi

I applied for H1 in April 2013 got ans rfe in September for education evaluation and how can a MBA graduate work as Business Analyst. I answered the query in November and they received on Nov.25 after that i haven't heard from USCIS. Couple of days back it showing in website as they transferred my case to local USCIS office and they will deal with my case. All my friends are saying that i need to enroll in the college as i will become out of status as my opt expired in Sep.2013.

Can you please suggest me what should i do.

How can you enroll in a college when admissions are long over? Upgrade H1B to PP or talk to a good attorney.

Archived