Is any one planning for H1B stamping in Tijuana (Mar 3rd week)

ram.u

Hello Ram,

I am Shyam residing in LA. I am also planning to come down in March last week. If it is flexible for you, we can plan around March 27th.

1) And one question, do we need Mexican Visa to go to Tijuana to get US Visa Stamping done.

2) And my US Visa got expired in Sep, 2011. Can I still come down to Mexico for US Visa? There is no restriction saying, it should not be more than a year you got your visa expired! 

Thanks,

Shyam

Hi Shyam,

I don't think what you have mentioned is a problem, you can get a visiting visa and go for stamping. I am looking at 18 and 19th for now and will confirm some time soon as I am ready with all documentation. Let me know if you want to join at that time.

Hi Ram,

I have booked appointment on 18th ASC and 19th Consulate in Tijuana.

I am driving from LA. This is my 3rd time stamping in Tijuana.

Regards,

P

Hi Shyam,

I don't think what you have mentioned is a problem, you can get a visiting visa and go for stamping. I am looking at 18 and 19th for now and will confirm some time soon as I am ready with all documentation. Let me know if you want to join at that time.

Hi Ram,

I have booked appointment on 18th ASC and 19th Consulate in Tijuana.

I am driving from LA. This is my 3rd time stamping in Tijuana.

Regards,

P

Hello Guys,

I am also planning for H1B renewal stamping in Tijuana. I am not particular about the appointment date. but like to go together and plan for it. I am left with booking the appt date. please contact me at ************** at gmail dot com 

Hi Shyam,

Thanks Ram for updating me. Please share your experience once you have the Visa Stamping done. All the best to you. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have to go for visa stamping on April 10. I don't have much time left and am a little nervous. Is there anybody who can share their experience with me please.

Thank you. 

Dont be nervous, it went simple for everyone who came with me. I m just sharing the interview experience.

VO: Is it a h1b renewal?

Me: Yes

VO: What your company does?

Me: Said

VO: What is your major in Masters?

VO: How long you been with this company?

VO: Where is client location?

Me: I am full time and we are the clients.

VO: Do you have any breaks between jobs?

Me: No, i went only 1 time vacation 3 yrs back. No breaks

VO: Your visa is approved, get your passport tomm at 2 PM

If you have all documents, no worries they just ask questions for the sake of an interview. I havent seen any renewal rejection in Tijuana. Go with confidence . All the best.

Archived