No Client Letter:

bareddy

Hi All,

I have attended US visa interview and got 221g asking client Letter. I have submitted PO and MSA, still they are asking submit end client letter.

Now I have Changed to new employer and got new approved I797 documents. I am attending Visa interview on next week this time also I don’t have client letter reason is as per client company policy will not give client letter.  My company direct vendor to Client Company.

Please let me know and Appreciate for help

Thanks & Regards

B

Hi All,

I have attended US visa interview and got 221g asking client Letter. I have submitted PO and MSA, still they are asking submit end client letter.

Now I have Changed to new employer and got new approved I797 documents. I am attending Visa interview on next week this time also I don’t have client letter reason is as per client company policy will not give client letter.  My company direct vendor to Client Company.

Please let me know and Appreciate for help

Thanks & Regards

B

Take a print of email from client mentioning that they do not provide client letter. Also carry any other proof like an ID badge.

Hi

This is one of the suggestion. Ask the manager or some one lead for a client letter thorugh an email and once you get that reply take a print of it and submit to VO saying that as per the client company policy they will not be giving the letter.  Show it inform of email rather than saying it.

Archived