H1B transfer from NonProfit Organization to Profit Organization

appdev

My Scenario  

Profit Organization --> Nonprofit organization --> Profit organization

I am currently working for a non Profit organization. I am on that nonprofit organization visa that is (nonprofit company) H1B. I am planning to move to a Profit organization B.

Should my new company should wait till April Cap to file my new H1B or can they do it rite away?

Before working in nonprofit organization I had a H1B from profitable organization for 4 years and then I moved to nonprofit organization. Now moving again to profit organization is like applying new H1?? 

Thanks in advance.

My Scenario  

Profit Organization --> Nonprofit organization --> Profit organization

I am currently working for a non Profit organization. I am on that nonprofit organization visa that is (nonprofit company) H1B. I am planning to move to a Profit organization B.

Should my new company should wait till April Cap to file my new H1B or can they do it rite away?

Before working in nonprofit organization I had a H1B from profitable organization for 4 years and then I moved to nonprofit organization. Now moving again to profit organization is like applying new H1?? 

Thanks in advance.

If you have not utilized the max allowed of 6 years on H1B then new employer can file a cap exempt H1B petition anytime. You will get 6 years - time already spent on H1B status.

Archived