EB1B Chances - your opinions

Hi,

I am requesting on my wife's behalf. We are planning to apply for the EB1B and her credentials are:

1. PhD in Chemistry and currently Assistant Scientist in a top 50 univ. Currently working on industry sponsored projects and the work would not lead to papers, but only patents.

2. Publication citations: 24 from 3 publications.

3. Due to the kind of work, the lab generally publishes patents: she has 3 published patents (1st author in two) and 2 patents in process.

4. Talk/poster presentations in over 15 conferences.

5. Assistant editor in 1 journal.

6. Few accolades during doctorate studies.

Are patents at all considered for the EB1B or journal publications are valued much more? We'll be able to obtain 8-10 recommendations.

Also how much time does it generally take to receive an EAD?

I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Hselin

Hi,

I am requesting on my wife's behalf. We are planning to apply for the EB1B and her credentials are:

1. PhD in Chemistry and currently Assistant Scientist in a top 50 univ. Currently working on industry sponsored projects and the work would not lead to papers, but only patents.

2. Publication citations: 24 from 3 publications.

3. Due to the kind of work, the lab generally publishes patents: she has 3 published patents (1st author in two) and 2 patents in process.

4. Talk/poster presentations in over 15 conferences.

5. Assistant editor in 1 journal.

6. Few accolades during doctorate studies.

Are patents at all considered for the EB1B or journal publications are valued much more? We'll be able to obtain 8-10 recommendations.

Also how much time does it generally take to receive an EAD?

I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Hselin

I believe your wife would qualify for EB2-NIW. Run it through an attorney.

Archived