L1 to H1

dantulurii

Hi,

I am currently holding an L1B  for which extension is already applied and awaiting response from USCIS. I am planning to apply for H1B this year and discussing with various consultants. SInce there may be lottery system this year too, I am planning to get my H1B applied from 2 consultants to better my chances getting through the lottery.  

Is this allowed? Can i get my H1B filed from multiple consultants? What happens if both the H1B 's get approved? How can I invalidate one of them?

Hi,

I am currently holding an L1B  for which extension is already applied and awaiting response from USCIS. I am planning to apply for H1B this year and discussing with various consultants. SInce there may be lottery system this year too, I am planning to get my H1B applied from 2 consultants to better my chances getting through the lottery.  

Is this allowed? Can i get my H1B filed from multiple consultants? What happens if both the H1B 's get approved? How can I invalidate one of them?

Yes, both consultants can apply. If you join one consultant then the other consultant by law has to revoke your other approved H1B.

Archived