Labor pending when 6th year H1B expires

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

In this scenario, the typical things that an attorney will ask for are whether you can change to H-4 status from H-1B and whether you have time to recapture. An attorney might also discuss with you about whether there has been anything else filed for you. It would usually be a good idea to speak with an attorney for legal advice on whether any options are available based on your personal situation.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.