Successful Stamping at Vancouver, Jan 30

savineers

Hi All,

I had my interview today Jan 30 at Vancouver at 9:30 AM. Everything was very smooth and hardly for 3 mins

Here are questions :

VO: Hi 

Me: Hello how are you?

VO: Is this your first H1B?Can i have your LCA,Paystubs and Client,Employer letter?

Me: I gave all those documents.

VO: what is your highest degree and where did you do ?

Me: I did my masters at XXX unversity.(Actually i am from Non-IT background but the officer didnt ask anything about that)

VO: Where is your client location and what is your role there?

Me: I told the location and explained few lines about my role at client.

Thats it the VO told me that my Visa is approved.

There were others guys too who got the VISA approved with me.

All the best for the other who are going for Visa interview.

Hey, i attended interview at the same time (may be we met each other as well), I was told that my visa is approved but i can see administrative processing when i check for visa status 

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks, or longer. As explained on the day of your interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

i am checking status here - https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx%C2'>

I did not receive email as well so far. Did you receive any email from consulate about passport pickup?

Hi All,

I had my interview today Jan 30 at Vancouver at 9:30 AM. Everything was very smooth and hardly for 3 mins

Here are questions :

VO: Hi 

Me: Hello how are you?

VO: Is this your first H1B?Can i have your LCA,Paystubs and Client,Employer letter?

Me: I gave all those documents.

VO: what is your highest degree and where did you do ?

Me: I did my masters at XXX unversity.(Actually i am from Non-IT background but the officer didnt ask anything about that)

VO: Where is your client location and what is your role there?

Me: I told the location and explained few lines about my role at client.

Thats it the VO told me that my Visa is approved.

There were others guys too who got the VISA approved with me.

All the best for the other who are going for Visa interview.

Congrats and thx for sharing!

Hey, i attended interview at the same time (may be we met each other as well), I was told that my visa is approved but i can see administrative processing when i check for visa status 

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks, or longer. As explained on the day of your interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment.

i am checking status here -

I did not receive email as well so far. Did you receive any email from consulate about passport pickup?

Congrats for approving Visa.Can you share the questions asked by VO?

Congrats for approving Visa.Can you share the questions asked by VO?

Please find the questions, it was easy

1. Whom do you work for? 

2. What is your role? 

3. How long have you been working? 

4. Is it your first H1B? 

5. Show me your pay stubs, W2's and employment verification letter. 

6. What is your pay? 

VO went through pay stubs and verification letter thoroughly and approved visa. I am FT! All the best!

I just got waybill number mid night. Status is in-transit now. So to summarize the events

Day 1 Thursday Jan 30th 09:30 AM : Interview date

Day 2 Friday: Administrative processing

Day 3 Saturday: Administrative processing

Day 4 Sunday: Administrative processing

Day 5 Monday: ~11 AM status changed to issued

Day 6 Tuesday: ~1 AM way bill number generated (got mail from loomis)

It says, it is not ready for pickup yet. Just trying my luck going to loomis. 

Just to bring the thread to closure and add more details which might help others - 

On Day 6, i went to loomi's and i collected my passport though it said not ready for pickup.

While coming back to US, please mention that you have been to stamping in US. some one mentioned that it is not required. It is required as they will issue new I94 if you have been to stamping.

I have not got I94 because my I94 was still valid for another 3 months (Your I94 can only be renewed a month prior to expiry). 

Archived