H1-B RFE deniel, should go for MTR?

puja2383

Hi All,

I received my denial notice for my H1-B petition and reason behind the denial are Specialty occupation and the in-house project documents submitted my Employer. As I am on H4 visa, so getting a client letter in April /May for an October opening is tough.

Now I do have a client letter for the same specialty occupation we filed in my petition.

My employer is planning to file MTR, but I'm really worried that what are the chance of MTR getting approve?

Approximately how long does it take for the MTR to get approved/denied ?

New H1-B quota will start from April 1st, but need to plan the activities well in advance.

Let me know your views.

Thanks,

Puja

Hi All,

I received my denial notice for my H1-B petition and reason behind the denial are Specialty occupation and the in-house project documents submitted my Employer. As I am on H4 visa, so getting a client letter in April /May for an October opening is tough.

Now I do have a client letter for the same specialty occupation we filed in my petition.

My employer is planning to file MTR, but I'm really worried that what are the chance of MTR getting approve?

New H1-B quota will start from April 1st, but need to plan the activities well in advance.

Let me know your views.

Thanks,

Puja

MTR doesn't help, bcos your employe filed your H1 for an in house which obviously doesn't exists and now you have a client letter from another location.

Hi All,

Let me know your views.

Thanks,

Puja

No specific time limit for MTR. There is a thread dedicated to MTR in this forum. Let employer apply for MTR. To be on safe side let employer file a cap subject H1B petition in April 2014.

Archived