Visa appointment schedule question

pinuk

I am filling up a new visa appointment form for H1b visa appointment in India. It is asking  me for petitioners details , name start date ,receipt date , end date:

I had done an H1 transfer and my petition  was sent by my company and the date it was receieved I started working :

H1 B petition details :

received date : may 14 2012

receipt date : june 4th 2012

my h1 was approved after 6 months and my approval details are :

approval date  : 10/22/2012

validity : 10/22/2012 to may 13 2015

what should be my start date in that form ??

I am filling up a new visa appointment form for H1b visa appointment in India. It is asking  me for petitioners details , name start date ,receipt date , end date:

I had done an H1 transfer and my petition  was sent by my company and the date it was receieved I started working :

H1 B petition details :

received date : may 14 2012

receipt date : june 4th 2012

my h1 was approved after 6 months and my approval details are :

approval date  : 10/22/2012

validity : 10/22/2012 to may 13 2015

what should be my start date in that form ??

Enter what is mentioned in your I797 and if asked by VO you can say that you started working for new employer based on H1B receipt notice.

I'm trying to pay fee EFT. In payment options they mentioned to note UNIQUE ACCOUNT NUMBER?  

How do i get this number?

Is this number same as bank generates number after submitting EFT?

IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU KEEP THE UNIQUE ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT YOU ACTUALLY USE TO MAKE YOUR EFT PAYMENT. You must have this number as proof of payment in order to schedule your visa interview appointment. It is the applicant's responsibility to save this number. If not, you cannot schedule an interview with your payment, and you must make another payment.

Archived