H1 stamping after H4 approval

mail2nikhil

Hi, 

I changed my job in US and hence got my H1B transferred in Aug 2013. My new company is both a service provider as well develops the solutions (products) at its own end (product development) and I am working in their product development wing. 

In Oct 2013 my wife went to India and got her H4 Visa approved at consulate and came back to US in Nov 2013 but due to some family emergency, I had to came back to India with my Family in Jan 2014. 

Now I have to go for H1B Visa Stamping at consulate sometime next week. 

Since my wife (H4) has already got visa stamping so Please let me know what are the chances of my H1B visa approval at consulate. Will my wife's approved H4 may have any positive impact on My visa stamping ? 

Also, since I am into the product development wing of my company (which means I have no external end client), please let me know what all documents in place of PO/SoW/Client Letter I shall take to ensure smooth visa approval. 

Hi, 

I changed my job in US and hence got my H1B transferred in Aug 2013. My new company is both a service provider as well develops the solutions (products) at its own end (product development) and I am working in their product development wing. 

In Oct 2013 my wife went to India and got her H4 Visa approved at consulate and came back to US in Nov 2013 but due to some family emergency, I had to came back to India with my Family in Jan 2014. 

Now I have to go for H1B Visa Stamping at consulate sometime next week. 

Since my wife (H4) has already got visa stamping so Please let me know what are the chances of my H1B visa approval at consulate. Will my wife's approved H4 may have any positive impact on My visa stamping ? 

Also, since I am into the product development wing of my company (which means I have no external end client), please let me know what all documents in place of PO/SoW/Client Letter I shall take to ensure smooth visa approval. 

Your wife's H4 approval will have no influence on your H1B visa application. If all your documents are good you will get approval.

Archived