H1 visa stamping denial after 221(g)

scp123

Hi All,

I attended H1b stamping interview on Nov2013 and issued 221g pink slip with asking for few documents from employer,submitted the requested documents on Dec2013,last week got the below email saying that " A denial under Section 221(g) means that your application was determined to not meet the regulatory requirements of the INA.Based on the documents you have submitted and the information elicited during your interview with the Consular Officer, U.S. Embassy  will be returning your petition to the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for reconsideration."

1. Can I know the other possiblities to re-appeal my petition?
  2. Other employer can file cap-exempt petition?

Thanks for the help.

Hi All,

I attended H1b stamping interview on Nov2013 and issued 221g pink slip with asking for few documents from employer,submitted the requested documents on Dec2013,last week got the below email saying that " A denial under Section 221(g) means that your application was determined to not meet the regulatory requirements of the INA.Based on the documents you have submitted and the information elicited during your interview with the Consular Officer, U.S. Embassy  will be returning your petition to the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for reconsideration."

1. Can I know the other possiblities to re-appeal my petition?
  2. Other employer can file cap-exempt petition?

Thanks for the help.

1. Contact your employer's attorney for future course of action.

2. If this is your first cap subject H1B petition and is canceled by USCIS after reviewing then you need to go through cap again.

I got the below mail :

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per the US Consulate your application was refused and your petition was returned to KCC on. Once KCC receives a petition, it will return it to the approving office of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for review and possible revocation.  Please direct all future inquiries regarding your case to the approving USCIS office.

- Is it same as denial after 221g ?

Thanks,

Satya

Archived