Please Help: Need list of H4 Interview questions

H1futuristic

You're taking wrong buddy. If I'm asking for interview questions meaning just if anyone has attended/aware of questions so that can be aware ahead of time. Its same as while folks post for H1, I just asked for H4 so that my wife can be well ahead.

Thanks!

Successful VISA interview depends on what type of documents you hold and it differs from case to case. For example, in one case vo might ask you applicants kids, so it doesn't mean that you will face the same questions. So their is no 'question paper' for visa interview. It's just a casual talk and answer them truthfully.

It applies for ALL US VISA categories.

You're taking wrong buddy. If I'm asking for interview questions meaning just if anyone has attended/aware of questions so that can be aware ahead of time. Its same as while folks post for H1, I just asked for H4 so that my wife can be well ahead.

Thanks!

There are NO such lists of questions. Not for an H1, not for an H4, not for any visa.

The questions are different each time because they are tied to the particular person being interviewed.

You really need to stop thinking you can somehow "cheat" or "prepare answers."

The ONLY answers are TRUTHFUL answers. And these answers are specific to the particular person. There is no "recipe."

Just answering the questions truthfully. That's all there is to it. Plain and simple.

Archived