H not subjected to Cap - possibility?

MSBoss

From employer A, my H1B was processed with validity of 3 years however never travelled to US and so moved from that employer with stamping - "Cancelled without prejudice".

Then from employer B, a fresh H1B petition got approved (Oct-2010) with validity of 15 months and had travelled US for short trip (just 3 weeks) and returned to offshore (H1Bexpired on Jun-2012).

Now, joined employer C (not H dependent company), who is willing to process H1 transfer (premium mode) under "H-not-subjected-to-Cap". Will there be any issues in getting the H1B stamped this time?

Appreciate your quick response. Thanks!

From employer A, my H1B was processed with validity of 3 years however never travelled to US and so moved from that employer with stamping - "Cancelled without prejudice".

Then from employer B, a fresh H1B petition got approved (Oct-2010) with validity of 15 months and had travelled US for short trip (just 3 weeks) and returned to offshore (H1Bexpired on Jun-2012).

Now, joined employer C (not H dependent company), who is willing to process H1 transfer (premium mode) under "H-not-subjected-to-Cap". Will there be any issues in getting the H1B stamped this time?

Appreciate your quick response. Thanks!

Based on what you said I do not see any issue.

Archived