Green card based on my daughter's status

Hi,

I am in US working on my L1A visa thru company ABC and my current visa is valid until April 2016. Myself and my wife is Indian citizen. My daughter who born here and carrying her US passport. Since my company is not ready to file my green card, I wanted to know if there is any process / rule exist that allow me to apply for my GC / PR based on my daughter's immigration status.

Thanks,

Paresh

Hi,

I am in US working on my L1A visa thru company ABC and my current visa is valid until April 2016. Myself and my wife is Indian citizen. My daughter who born here and carrying her US passport. Since my company is not ready to file my green card, I wanted to know if there is any process / rule exist that allow me to apply for my GC / PR based on my daughter's immigration status.

Thanks,

Paresh

Yes, it is possible but only after your daughter reaches 21 years of age.

Hi,

Thanks,

Paresh

How old is your daughter? If she is 21+ then she can file for your US citizenship.

Archived