Canada Visiting Visa

Joe03

Applied for Canada Visiting Visa at Los Angeles by submitting Application thru Online.They had sent a request to send me the Passport and sent it in last wednesday thru Fedex.Tracking number shown me that was reached Consulate General of Canada,Los Angeles and signed by somebody on last wednesday.Last weekend Online Application status changed from Open to closed and Approved.But till now I didn't receive my passport.I had included return label(return Tracking Number).But it doesn't show any info.Today I tried to schedule to pickup the Passport from Consulate General of Canada,Los Angeles thru Fedex driver, but Passport was not available to pickup to him.

I'm not sure Whether I had included Fedex return envelop,but Fedex shipping guy included return label and till money was not deducted for return shipping.

Any advise please...

They will ask  you to send the return envelope(metered).If you dont send the proper return envelope they will send you the passport using the same envelope but different tracking no..They will change the tracking no...They wont use what u send to them....but they will send to the address you mentioned...

They may use USPS service for this..

They will ask  you to send the return envelope(metered).If you dont send the proper return envelope they will send you the passport using the same envelope but different tracking no..They will change the tracking no...They wont use what u send to them....but they will send to the address you mentioned...

They may use USPS service for this..

Thanks a lot Krishna for advise.

Joe03 how many days did it take from submission of application to receving the passport

I had submitted application in online on Jan 1st.On 10th day I got an email to send me the Passport.Sent passport on Jan13 and it was reached to Los angeles Canada consulate on Jan15th(Sent thru two business days thru Fedex).On Jan 24th I had received Passport.

Archived