H4 Stamping -- need any special documents?

Sri_h1b

Experts,

My wife will be going for h4 stamping in the month of February in Hyderabad, INDIA and would like to get some input for my situation.

I was working for Company A (Full Time Employee) and my H1B stamping was successfuly done in 2013 and is valid until beginning of 2015. In the meantime, Company B acquired Company A and i am now a FTE of Company B with same TITLE, ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES in the same state and the work location is less than a mile(company A AND B work locations are less than a mile distance).

Based on the above situation, can anyone suggest the necessary actions which i need to have for H4 stamping. Any suggestions will be helpful.

You are good to go dude..!!!

Thanks for the reply Rahul.

I understood that i do not need any amendment(since my roles and responsibilities are same) or LCA (since the working location is less than a mile)....Is there any specific website where i can find this information(USCIS website or something like that)?

Thanks for the reply Rahul.

I understood that i do not need any amendment(since my roles and responsibilities are same) or LCA (since the working location is less than a mile)....Is there any specific website where i can find this information(USCIS website or something like that)?

It should be in the USCIS website somewhere. I don't have the link, just google it for more info.

Archived