NEEDED HELP BIG TIME

srinvas17

Hi guys

i needed help big time. I had an H1-B visa from 2006 -2009 nov with my employer X, and i left to india for good in 2008. Now i wanna come back to usa and what are my options.

1. Can i use this H1-B number to reapply H1-B without entering into the 2014 quota of H1-B. Also my employer X doesnt exist anymore.

2. If i have to apply a new H1-B for 2014 quota, How soon can i appy.

2. As i have B1/B2 visa is it possible to stay in usa and change it into H1-B quota.

Please help me guys needed help depserately.

thanks

Hi guys

i needed help big time. I had an H1-B visa from 2006 -2009 nov with my employer X, and i left to india for good in 2008. Now i wanna come back to usa and what are my options.

1. Can i use this H1-B number to reapply H1-B without entering into the 2014 quota of H1-B. Also my employer X doesnt exist anymore.

2. If i have to apply a new H1-B for 2014 quota, How soon can i appy.

2. As i have B1/B2 visa is it possible to stay in usa and change it into H1-B quota.

Please help me guys needed help depserately.

thanks

1. Yes, an employer can file a cap exempt H1B petition and on approval you would get 6 years - time spent in US on H1B.

2. If employer applies as a cap subject H1B petition on 1st April 2014 based on approval you would get full 6 years.

3. Wrong process.

1. Yes, an employer can file a cap exempt H1B petition and on approval you would get 6 years - time spent in US on H1B.

2. If employer applies as a cap subject H1B petition on 1st April 2014 based on approval you would get full 6 years.

3. Wrong process.

i was on H1-B from 2006-2009 but returned india on 2007 december for good. but the current employer doesn't exist anymore. Using that H1-B number i can apply anytime without enrolling into the 2014 quota.

i was on H1-B from 2006-2009 but returned india on 2007 december for good. but the current employer doesn't exist anymore. Using that H1-B number i can apply anytime without enrolling into the 2014 quota.

Yes, a new employer can file a cap exempt H1B. But, if you want to get 6 years then do what rahul412 has suggested and go through quota.

Archived