H-1B LCA Pharmacist

mannan522

1. I am a Registered Pharmacist currently holding an active Pharmacist License in the state of Illinois. A Pharmacy wants to hire me part time on a H1B visa for the position of a Pharmacist, where my employer is offering me work 20-30 hours a week. The current status which I am on is F-1.
The pay they are offering me is 50K which is less than what is required for an LCA in a full time position.

Are part time filings allowed?

2. Is it legal for two companies to apply for my H-1B during this cap period simultaneously as we have a lottery this year?

Thanks.

1. I am a Registered Pharmacist currently holding an active Pharmacist License in the state of Illinois. A Pharmacy wants to hire me part time on a H1B visa for the position of a Pharmacist, where my employer is offering me work 20-30 hours a week. The current status which I am on is F-1.

The pay they are offering me is 50K which is less than what is required for an LCA in a full time position.

Are part time filings allowed?

2. Is it legal for two companies to apply for my H-1B during this cap period simultaneously as we have a lottery this year?

Thanks.

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

Archived