H1B transfer RFE/ Denial

myselfrg

Hi

I have received RFE on my H1B transfer. In case of H1B transfer denial for company B, can I join my original company A holding my H1B. Original company A has my H1B valid till July 2014 (end of 6th year.)

And secondly , can I have an option to initiate an another H1B tranfer using my original company A H1B to transfer to Company C. Please let me know what are my option to keep myself in valid status in US.

Company B has applied for PERM on APRIL 2013.

Hi

I have received RFE on my H1B transfer. In case of H1B transfer denial for company B, can I join my original company A holding my H1B. Original company A has my H1B valid till July 2014 (end of 6th year.)

And secondly , can I have an option to initiate an another H1B tranfer using my original company A H1B to transfer to Company C. Please let me know what are my option to keep myself in valid status in US.

Company B has applied for PERM on APRIL 2013.

If your H1B petition with employer B is denied and if your employer A has not revoked your H1B petition you can go back to employer A. Only after that another employer can file a cap exempt H1B petition.

Archived