Visa Approved on 17th jan 2014 but end of the day showing addminstrative processing status

ronak7264

I had an interview on 17th jan 2014. VO told me your visa has been approved. you will get your passport in 3 to 5 business days. you will get email whichever location you requested. in night i show a application status as ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING on 17th Jan 2014 Night. Any body had 17th jan appointment who got the same thing or status.????????????????? Please reply what ever you are seeing and if you see issued status then please let me know how much time it will took to showing issued status.

I had an interview on 17th jan 2014. VO told me your visa has been approved. you will get your passport in 3 to 5 business days. you will get email whichever location you requested. in night i show a application status as ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING on 17th Jan 2014 Night. Any body had 17th jan appointment who got the same thing or status.????????????????? Please reply what ever you are seeing and if you see issued status then please let me know how much time it will took to showing issued status.

That is normal. As your visa was approved just wait for the 3 to 5 business days to get your passport.

Relax, give them some time to update the status.

@beebs

you can check your status on 

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

you need ds 160 confirmation number

@vabhinav9

i just went to window 5 skinny guy with bow.

vo : good morning

me good morning

vo: is this your first H1B?

me yes

vo: what is your employer?

me xxx

vo: which uni ?

me xxx

vo: when you graduated

me xxx

vo: when you join your current employer

me xxx

vo: do you have end client?

me xxx

vo: give me your driving license?

me security took my license to protect my mobile. Vo: thats fine no problem.

vo: when you get your pay everymonth?

me xxx

vo: are you satisfied with your employer?

me yes

vo: what is your role at your end client?

me xxx

vo: what is your salary?

me xxx

vo: where is your end client?

me xxx

vo: your visa has been approved you will get your password in 3 to 5 business days. whichever location you selected and you will get email regarding that. he just gave one booklet and white paper. told me that before going to work just read this booklet and white paper.

me thank you

all above questions maybe in out of order but all those questions asked my application status still shows administrative processing status.  still some worried until tuesday when consulate will open waiting for case status update. hoefully will see issued as status and will get passport in 2 3 days and safely will go USA fingure crossed.

let me know if anyone need more help

i am staying nearby consulate 5 min walk barclay hotel. until 25th jan if passport will arrive on time.

Thanks

Archived