Looking for Accommodation @ kingston Jamaica - Feb 09 to Feb 13

yspddr414

Hi Everyone,

My visa interview is on 10th February (Monday). I am looking for the shared accomidation from 09th Feb - 13th Feb. I coludn't find the availability in Liguanea Club hotel (I tried through www.booking.com). I am open to any hotel which is accessible to Embassy and airport.

Thanks,

Siva

Hi,

My VISA interview is on Feb10th 7:00AM

I am also Looking for Accomidation. from 9th to 13th.  

hi Siva,

Did you book your visa appointment on Feb 10th? or are you planning to book ?

I am planning to book on Feb 17th and i was wondering if you havent booked the visa date can you consider Feb 16th so that we can share the hotel.

Let me know

-Rakesh

Rakesh -

I booked the Visa slot for 02/10 long ago. I already bought the flight tickets as well. So I don't think I would reschedule it as I have to pay rescheduling fee for Air fare.

Siva

hi Siva,

Did you book your visa appointment on Feb 10th? or are you planning to book ?

I am planning to book on Feb 17th and i was wondering if you havent booked the visa date can you consider Feb 16th so that we can share the hotel.

Let me know

-Rakesh

Hi Siva,

I am also planning to book for Feb17th. Can you give your contact email sothat i can talk with you personally.

I am planning to book a hotel near the Embassy through Booking.com. I might do this this weekend. Recommendations/suggestions are highly appreciated.

Hi,

Myself and One of my friends also  got appointment on feb10th 7:30am. 

We are also planning to book a hotel near embassy.

It would be cheap and convenient if we can share the motel room.

Hi,

Myself and One of my friends also  got appointment on feb10th 7:30am. 

We are also planning to book a hotel near embassy.

It would be cheap and convenient if we can share the motel room.

Hi,

I am also planning to book motels around the embassy. We all can decide and book a motel and share it. you can contact me via my email address which can be found on my profile page.

Archived