New H1b visa stamping outside India

sunny19831979

My H1b petition was revoked few days ago and I have a vacation planned in Brazil. I got a new job and my employer is filing a new H1b petition with counsular processing (that means I need to go to India and get the H1b stamped and then come back to USA).

I do not want to cancel my vacation to Brazil and I am wondering if I could get my H1b stamping done at a US embassy in Brazil and go to India after 6 months as I have planned

My H1b petition was revoked few days ago and I have a vacation planned in Brazil. I got a new job and my employer is filing a new H1b petition with counsular processing (that means I need to go to India and get the H1b stamped and then come back to USA).

I do not want to cancel my vacation to Brazil and I am wondering if I could get my H1b stamping done at a US embassy in Brazil and go to India after 6 months as I have planned

I doubt whether you would be eligible to apply for a US visa at US consulate, Brazil during your vacation. Better for you to mail consulate and get an opinion.

Archived