L1A to H1B - Change in US address Query

JNJOE

Hi,

I am currently in L1 A visa. The petition work for a new H1B is started for me. I may move to a new address by March inside US (not going out of US). My question is

1. Will this address change need to be informed to the USCIS for my H1B visa or my Spouse's H4 processing?

2. Will there be any impact on my H1B process if the petition is filed with my old US address in April?

3. Will there be any impact on my spouse H4 process due to this address change?

4. If I move out from the current address after April (after filing my H1B to USCIS), will there any impact? Do we need to do any process on this address change after filing?

Appriciate Your help

Thanks,

Joe

Hi,

I am currently in L1 A visa. The petition work for a new H1B is started for me. I may move to a new address by March inside US (not going out of US). My question is

1. Will this address change need to be informed to the USCIS for my H1B visa or my Spouse's H4 processing?

2. Will there be any impact on my H1B process if the petition is filed with my old US address in April?

3. Will there be any impact on my spouse H4 process due to this address change?

4. If I move out from the current address after April (after filing my H1B to USCIS), will there any impact? Do we need to do any process on this address change after filing?

Appriciate Your help

Thanks,

Joe

1. Inform employer's attorney and they would update it with USCIS for both of you.

2. It is an offense to knowingly give a wrong address during immigration process.

3. No.

4. No, impact. Refer 1.

Archived