H1B Visa interview appointment letter

nallamothu2

Hi,

I have a visa interview to renew my H1B in a few days and I have a question about the "interview appointment letter".

I've learned that one of the required documents I need to carry with me to the interview is the "interview appointment letter".

When I made the appointment online, I've received an email with subject "Appointment Confirmation Email". Is this the appointment letter?

Am I to take a print out of this email to the interview? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Hi,

I have a visa interview to renew my H1B in a few days and I have a question about the "interview appointment letter".

I've learned that one of the required documents I need to carry with me to the interview is the "interview appointment letter".

When I made the appointment online, I've received an email with subject "Appointment Confirmation Email". Is this the appointment letter?

Am I to take a print out of this email to the interview? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

The mail will contain a pdf attachment and this is your appointment letter (it will have a barcode)

The mail will contain a pdf attachment and this is your appointment letter (it will have a barcode)

Thanks.

I think you may be referring to the DS-160 confirmation email which has a PDF attachment with a bar code on it.

My interview confirmation email didn't come with an attachment. But, as the others have replied, this is the email I should take a copy of to the interview.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks.

I think you may be referring to the DS-160 confirmation email which has a PDF attachment with a bar code on it.

My interview confirmation email didn't come with an attachment. But, as the others have replied, this is the email I should take a copy of to the interview.

Thanks for your help.

Sorry you are right. 

Archived