bank statements

preityghil1231

Do you need six months bank statement while getting h1b stamped for the first time? In my case, due to personal reasons I didn't work for 2 years. However, I am M.S USA and have worked there 5 yrs ago. I am about to get a full time job in USA.do I still need to show a 6 month statement? There are no direct deposits in it! Besides I haven't been staying in USA since over 5 years.

Do you need six months bank statement while getting h1b stamped for the first time? In my case, due to personal reasons I didn't work for 2 years. However, I am M.S USA and have worked there 5 yrs ago. I am about to get a full time job in USA.do I still need to show a 6 month statement? There are no direct deposits in it! Besides I haven't been staying in USA since over 5 years.

Not required.

I dont think its...an issue.... you can tell the same.....

Dont bother too much , you have to show them only if the VO asks....... Mostly they wont ask...unless you are damn lucky.....

Archived