Jamaica Visa Appointment Confirmation Email !!!

itzyoboykenny

Hello Everyone,

First of all, good luck to all the folks who are going for stamping and congratulations to the ones who already got the stamping.

I got into a tricky situation with my employer (not good). So, I decided to transfer my H1B to anothe employer. However, my employer refuses to give the H1 Petition / I-94 documents unless I schedule a stamping date and send him the US visa confirmation letter. So I decided to fake it and told him that I will be going to "Jamaica" to get the documents. I have completed the DS-160 document but I do NOT really want to schedule a visa appointment.

All I need is, someone to forward me the Jamaica confirmation letter (please feel free to change the numbers if any) received when the us visa interview was scheduled.

I know, you don't need to do all this to a complete stranger but if there is anyone here (who has already finished the interview) willing to share the email and help me get through this situation, I would be really grateful to the person.

Thanks a bunch in advance even if you read this post.

PS: Per the rules, I have updated my profile page with the gmail information instead of posting the email address on this post..

Thanks a lot

Kumar

@Maverickp - I got the drivers license just a month ago. Did amendment just 3 weeks ago which results in a new I797 and yes, he sounded a lot fishy and hence I decided to move.

@AjaySharma - The payments made are NON refundable and or should be used in the same location. I would be losing the money eventually just for a confirmation letter.

Thanks for reading through and replying.

Archived