h4 to h1 in 2011, which is best for first stamping - Chennai or Canada?

PadmavathyJ

Hi Guys,

I applied h1 in 2011 while i was on H4. Started working from dec 2011.  I am working with the same employer(A) since then.

My work model is End client --> Implementation partner(indian IT consulting company) -->Prime Vendor --> My employer(A)--> Myself. So as you can see there is a lot of middle layers between myself and end client, so my employer said it is very risky to go for stamping to india.

Now i have serious family issues and i have to visit india for sure, so planned to cut down all the layers in between and going to join the implementation partner as full time with the same end client.Now i dont have any layers in between . It is just my employer and  end client.  (It is very long term project atleast 5 years)

I would like to know how risky due to the facts that i would change employers, but same end client

For my case, Which will be ok for stamping --India or Canada?

How many months later after joining the new employer is safe to go for stamping ?

Also please tell me, is there anything else i have to keep in my before going for stamping

Thanks a ton in advance .. Please help ..

Hi Guys,

I applied h1 in 2011 while i was on H4. Started working from dec 2011.  I am working with the same employer(A) since then.

My work model is End client --> Implementation partner(indian IT consulting company) -->Prime Vendor --> My employer(A)--> Myself. So as you can see there is a lot of middle layers between myself and end client, so my employer said it is very risky to go for stamping to india.

Now i have serious family issues and i have to visit india for sure, so planned to cut down all the layers in between and going to join the implementation partner as full time with the same end client.Now i dont have any layers in between . It is just my employer and  end client.  (It is very long term project atleast 5 years)

I would like to know how risky due to the facts that i would change employers, but same end client

For my case, Which will be ok for stamping --India or Canada?

How many months later after joining the new employer is safe to go for stamping ?

Also please tell me, is there anything else i have to keep in my before going for stamping

Thanks a ton in advance .. Please help ..

All consulates are same. It is good that you have cut down all the middle layers. This will surely help you when applying for a visa. There is not set time to approach an US consulate for a visa in your case. You can go anytime you want.

Hi PadmavathyJ : I am also working in EVVC model , i have skipped all my layers and got a client letter from end client , i am going for stamping next month ! do you know is VO is asking any other proofs like PO etc , other that Client letter !  

Hiding information leads to rejection. That's nothing but a immigration fraud. Do you know what happened to one of the Indian officer who committed visa fraud??

Archived