Visa transfer

ashveej

Hi

I am in process of changing my job and got an RFE with company A. To answer RFE company A is asking me to join them so that they can get the client letter and answer the RFE. I am not ready to take this risk and need approval to join company A. The company A is very slow in responding to my queries and every time i need to follow up for all answers related to visa response. Now i am thinking for other options and other offers from company B. If I get offer from company B and they are also interested to do my H1B please can i accept the offer and proceed with H1B visa transfer. 

Also I have below queries,

1. what happens if company A and company B both gets my visa approved and I am interested to join company B?

2. If I am willing to join company B and inform company A to withdraw my H1B transfer. I have signed the offer letter from company A and will company A can take any action on me?

3. I have heard an individual can have multiple H1B and at a time he can only be on a single company payroll, what does this mean?

4. how to handle this scenario if I really want to join company B.

Any answer with the above questions would be highly appreciated. I am confused. 

Hi

I am in process of changing my job and got an RFE with company A. To answer RFE company A is asking me to join them so that they can get the client letter and answer the RFE. I am not ready to take this risk and need approval to join company A. The company A is very slow in responding to my queries and every time i need to follow up for all answers related to visa response. Now i am thinking for other options and other offers from company B. If I get offer from company B and they are also interested to do my H1B please can i accept the offer and proceed with H1B visa transfer. 

Also I have below queries,

1. what happens if company A and company B both gets my visa approved and I am interested to join company B?

2. If I am willing to join company B and inform company A to withdraw my H1B transfer. I have signed the offer letter from company A and will company A can take any action on me?

3. I have heard an individual can have multiple H1B and at a time he can only be on a single company payroll, what does this mean?

4. how to handle this scenario if I really want to join company B.

Any answer with the above questions would be highly appreciated. I am confused. 

Yes, you can ask employer B to proceed.

1. You have the right to choose.

2. If there is nothing mentioned specific about compensation in your offer letter if you did not join employer A then you should be fine.

3. Different employers can file H1B petitions and get approvals. But, you can choose for whom you would like to work.

4. Inform employer A that you are not interested in their offer anymore.

Archived