Reg: H1 Transfer

joe_here

I am working for Company 'A' in US for the more than a year and would like to transfer to Company 'B'. Is it mandatory to provide the Paystubs which I received from Company 'A' and share that information to Company 'B' in order to process my H1B Transfer ?

I am not that keen in sharing my Salary information to Company 'B' so if its really mandatory to give my Paystubs for processing then invariably Company 'B' would come to know these details. Please provide the requirements laid by USCIS/DOL for the H1B transfer processing with reference to the paystubs. 

Thanks !!

I am working for Company 'A' in US for the more than a year and would like to transfer to Company 'B'. Is it mandatory to provide the Paystubs which I received from Company 'A' and share that information to Company 'B' in order to process my H1B Transfer ?

I am not that keen in sharing my Salary information to Company 'B' so if its really mandatory to give my Paystubs for processing then invariably Company 'B' would come to know these details. Please provide the requirements laid by USCIS/DOL for the H1B transfer processing with reference to the paystubs. 

Thanks !!

You need to provide recent pay stubs from employer A as this would show USCIS that you are in active H1B status at the time of filing of cap exempt H1B petition with employer B. What is your issue in providing it to employer B? 

Thanks for this information.

The reason I am not interested to share my Paystubs with the new Employer 'B' with whom I am planning to switch is because I have negotiated for a better Salary package based on a higher Salary that I quoted as being received from my previous Employer 'A' which is greater than the amount I actually receive. Is there anyway to disclose this Salary or Pay scale information from the new Employer 'B' ?

Kindly advise me in this.

Thanks for this information.

The reason I am not interested to share my Paystubs with the new Employer 'B' with whom I am planning to switch is because I have negotiated for a better Salary package based on a higher Salary that I quoted as being received from my previous Employer 'A' which is greater than the amount I actually receive. Is there anyway to disclose this Salary or Pay scale information from the new Employer 'B' ?

Kindly advise me in this.

I was expecting this to be your reason for not willing to share your current pay stubs to employer B. You can submit the pay stubs directly to the attorney who is taking care of your H1B petition and he/she would not disclose it to employer B. 

Archived