Info. required reg. H1B stamping

venkatesh.sasi

Hi,

I had a H1B visa earlier and it got expired in 2011. When my visa was valid, I stayed in US for 5.5 months with employer A.

This year, I got my H1b processed again and got a visa till 2016 through employer B. My case was considered as a cap exempt since it was reapplied within 3 years from the date of expiration (and haven't completed 6 yrs stay on H1 earlier).

Can I get the Visa transferred to employer C (my current employer, before travelling to US) without going for Stamping again.

Hi,

I had a H1B visa earlier and it got expired in 2011. When my visa was valid, I stayed in US for 5.5 months with employer A.

This year, I got my H1b processed again and got a visa till 2016 through employer B. My case was considered as a cap exempt since it was reapplied within 3 years from the date of expiration (and haven't completed 6 yrs stay on H1 earlier).

Can I get the Visa transferred to employer C (my current employer, before travelling to US) without going for Stamping again.

Yes. Employer C has to file a cap exempt H1B petition and on approval with the old valid H1B visa from employer B and employer C's I797 you can enter US.

Archived