H1B 2013 excempt. My RFE response crossed 60 Days

Dhana29

My H1B selected in Lottery and went to RFE. My employer respond for my RFE. Response received by USCIS on Nov 4-2013. Now today 01/06/2014 it cross 60Days but still I see my status as RFE Response Review status.

Is anybody get into these type of situation? Any idea about why no response even aft crossed 60 Days? Please help

My H1B selected in Lottery and went to RFE. My employer respond for my RFE. Response received by USCIS on Nov 4-2013. Now today 01/06/2014 it cross 60Days but still I see my status as RFE Response Review status.

Is anybody get into these type of situation? Any idea about why no response even aft crossed 60 Days? Please help

Why don't you upgrade it to premium processing?

@jairichi @rahul412  Thats fine. My other question is H1B petition will approve after Jan 2014 for the petition filed on the Cab exempt 2013. Do we have any max time limit for petition is to change the status to approval/denial. For my condition employer filed my petition on 2013 April - Can I expect the max time for change final status to April 2014 i.e Before next cab excempt begin.

@jairichi @rahul412  Thats fine. My other question is H1B petition will approve after Jan 2014 for the petition filed on the Cab exempt 2013. Do we have any max time limit for petition is to change the status to approval/denial. For my condition employer filed my petition on 2013 April - Can I expect the max time for change final status to April 2014 i.e Before next cab excempt begin.

No specific timeline is involved in the process unless USCIS is convinced and makes a decision.

Archived