Need Help

captialcity31

Hi all...

Im going to H1 visa interview on 14th at vancouver.... Im little worried about my second masters... I had to join *** in 2011 as my h1 rejected got rejected that year... I was on CPT since then.. but in 2013 I applied for H1 and got it approved and I discontinued masters and continued my job on H1..

. will that be any issue ....?

Hi all...

Im going to H1 visa interview on 14th at vancouver.... Im little worried about my second masters... I had to join *** in 2011 as my h1 rejected got rejected that year... I was on CPT since then.. but in 2013 I applied for H1 and got it approved and I discontinued masters and continued my job on H1..

It shouldn;t be an issue...I have seen folks from the same universty who got approvals not only from Canada but also from India, But it depends on luck,proper documentation and your confidence level.

All the best

Hi all...

That will cause problems.

You abused CPT. That's a big red flag, and can result in you not getting an H1.

When will people learn that CPT is not and has never been for working in some arbitrary job???

Thanks a lot for the reply... if the VO asks about when did u complete your masters... should I mention about the *** or should I say my other Uniiversity details....

Should I mention about the second masters in DS 160 forms?

You have to mention every detail truly. Never ever think about hiding or lying to VO.

Thanks a lot for the reply... if the VO asks about when did u complete your masters... should I mention about the *** or should I say my other Uniiversity details....

Should I mention about the second masters in DS 160 forms?

Rule #1: NEVER NEVER NEVER lie to immigration officials.

ALWAYS be truthful.

They have the information in their file, anyway.

A lie would result in a lifelong ban.

Archived