urgent Please need help L2 to H1B Stamping

abu_shaik

HI,

I have my L2 visa EAD card till May 2014. and primary applicant L1 visa is till May 2014 and i94 is till march 2016. I applied for my H1B in 2013 before i got my apporval due to unavoidable reason i have travel to india in Nov 2013 and came back to US in a week i.e nov last week, finally in Dec last week i got my H1b petition approved for three years i.e till Sep 2016 and my COS is denied because i have travelled to india before my h1 approved, now i have to travel to india for my H1b stamping.

My question is: if my h1b stamping is not through will my L2 visa will remain or will be cancelled

Thanks
Shaik

HI,

I have my L2 visa EAD card till May 2014. and primary applicant L1 visa is till May 2014 and i94 is till march 2016. I applied for my H1B in 2013 before i got my apporval due to unavoidable reason i have travel to india in Nov 2013 and came back to US in a week i.e nov last week, finally in Dec last week i got my H1b petition approved for three years i.e till Sep 2016 and my COS is denied because i have travelled to india before my h1 approved, now i have to travel to india for my H1b stamping.

My question is: if my h1b stamping is not through will my L2 visa will remain or will be cancelled

Thanks

Shaik

Most probably they will not cancel your L2 visa.

Archived