Tijuana Passport Pick Up

zcapric

Hello Folks,

A lot of the Visa Interview experiences Ive read so far always say that the DHL location selected during appointment can be ignored and that the Passport is avaialble for Pick up the following day of the interview at 2:00 PM . Is there something that you need to do to select the pick up option, on the day of the interview ? The reason I ask is nowhere on the tijuana consulate website or elsewhere do I see this pick up being mentioned.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

A lot of the Visa Interview experiences Ive read so far always say that the DHL location selected during appointment can be ignored and that the Passport is avaialble for Pick up the following day of the interview at 2:00 PM . Is there something that you need to do to select the pick up option, on the day of the interview ? The reason I ask is nowhere on the tijuana consulate website or elsewhere do I see this pick up being mentioned.

Appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

Hi Sandeep,

When you try to book your interview slot it would ask for the location you want to appear first then it would ask you to select near by Loomis branch (where you would be collecting your passport), then it shows you available dates, etc.

Thanks!

Archived