Client Letter for H1 Extn and stamping

mgun84

I just mailed in my docs for h1 extn and wondering if client letter is mandatory. I previously got h1 approved and even got stamped in vancouver last year ( dec 18 2012) without client letter but my friends say the scenario has changed lately and it is difficult to get approval or get stamped without client letter.

If any one got approved or stamped without client letter please let me know. I am planning to go  for stamping immediately may be in first week of feb as soon as i get the approval which was filed in premium.

I appreciate your replies.

I just mailed in my docs for h1 extn and wondering if client letter is mandatory. I previously got h1 approved and even got stamped in vancouver last year ( dec 18 2012) without client letter but my friends say the scenario has changed lately and it is difficult to get approval or get stamped without client letter.

If any one got approved or stamped without client letter please let me know. I am planning to go  for stamping immediately may be in first week of feb as soon as i get the approval which was filed in premium.

I appreciate your replies.

Client letter is needed. Your employer would get an RFE requesting the same.

Archived