H1 B Visa stamping @ Kingston Jamaica Feb3rd

Anil_R

@sankeerth,  i am trying to collect complete check list, i can share what are all i have so far and procedure to book date etc  

@Rajesh , yes we can talk when ever you are ready  

Please reach me at  three one four seven seven five four eight four eight  or   t ea kula at g m a i l . c o m    ignore spaces 

Hey Anil,

I don't know if my previous reply was posted. Anyway, here's what i wanted to let you know. I've booked a visa interview slot in kingston Jamaica on feb 3rd as well. I don't know if i can post my email id or contact number here. Please reply back so we can discuss further.

Thanks

Dinakar

Hey Rakesh,

I'd feel more secure if i have a client letter to attend the interview. Just so you know, i have mine but i don't think it's absolutely necessary to have a client letter. Try and google "alternative approaches to client letter" and click on the very first link. It might help you get your answers.

Hey Anil,

I'll give you a call in the evening after 5 PST.

-Dinakar

Hi Anil,

I have booked the slot on Feb 04.

As said i above i do not have client letter and made arrangements for alternatives to prove working at client location.

Let me know if your still looking for a person to share accommodation.

All the Best for all who have VISA interviews in Jamaica... Hope everyone gets VISA and have time to njoy

-Rakesh

Archived