H4 Visa Stamping Q's

Joe03

My Spouse got H1-B approval in Oct 2013 and her H1-B started from Oct 1st 2013.Due to Health issues she went to India on Oct 17 2013.She didn't work on H1-B from Oct 1st 2013 to Oct17th 2013.She is going to attend H4 Visa Stamping in India on Jan 8th on my H1-B status(My company is different from her's).

Questions:

1) What she can justify If VO ask already you had H1-B approval notice and converting to H4 Visa?

2) If VO ask Whether worked in October 1st 2013 to Oct 17th 2013,What she need to justify?(She didn't started work yet) 

3) But once her employer filed H1-B means that already she had Project and started working from October 2013.Her Employer told return to USA whether on old valid H4 stamping or on new H4 stamping, and also told that there is no gurantee she will come on H1-B stamping.Her Employer suggested if she left India in october month itself she didn't get hired on H1-B.

Please suggest how she can justify Whether she already had a project from October 1st and started work,but she didn't have any paystubs to show to VO?

(OR)

Simply she can justify that she didn't work due to Health issue and she can be out of status on H1-B and that's why she was converting to H4(Dependent Visa)?

Please advise...

My Spouse got H1-B approval in Oct 2013 and her H1-B started from Oct 1st 2013.Due to Health issues she went to India on Oct 17 2013.She didn't work on H1-B from Oct 1st 2013 to Oct17th 2013.She is going to attend H4 Visa Stamping in India on Jan 8th on my H1-B status(My company is different from her's).

Questions:

1) What she can justify If VO ask already you had H1-B approval notice and converting to H4 Visa?

2) If VO ask Whether worked in October 1st 2013 to Oct 17th 2013,What she need to justify?(She didn't started work yet) 

3) But once her employer filed H1-B means that already she had Project and started working from October 2013.Her Employer told return to USA whether on old valid H4 stamping or on new H4 stamping, and also told that there is no gurantee she will come on H1-B stamping.Her Employer suggested if she left India in october month itself she didn't get hired on H1-B.

Please suggest how she can justify Whether she already had a project from October 1st and started work,but she didn't have any paystubs to show to VO?

(OR)

Simply she can justify that she didn't work due to Health issue and she can be out of status on H1-B and that's why she was converting to H4(Dependent Visa)?

Please advise...

1. The true reason.

2. From your post I understand that she did not work. She has 60 days time to report to her employer on H1B. So nothing to worry about.

3. Whatever is the true reason.

Archived