H1B Petition Approved, Visa Stamped from One company, Will changing his employer and petition to another needs Visa stamping?

My friend is in India, he got his H1B petition approved and visa stamped from Employer A. And he is still in India, if he want to move to a different Employer B and change his petition to Employer B, does he need to go for Stamping again? His visa is still valid and he is still in India. How it works if he needs to change the petition to a different employer?

We would like to know whether petition change to employer B can be done while he is in India itself or not and if possible, does he need to go for Visa stamping again?

My friend is in India, he got his H1B petition approved and visa stamped from Employer A. And he is still in India, if he want to move to a different Employer B and change his petition to Employer B, does he need to go for Stamping again? His visa is still valid and he is still in India. How it works if he needs to change the petition to a different employer?

We would like to know whether petition change to employer B can be done while he is in India itself or not and if possible, does he need to go for Visa stamping again?

A new employer has to file a cap exempt H1B petition and he can travel after approval and receiving I797 approval notice. Since he has not traveled with employer A's H1B visa he needs to consult with employer B's attorney for his/her opinion. This process could be done during his stay in India.

Archived