H1 B stamping in India or jamaica..plz Help

ravi3425

Hi everyone,

My marriage is fixed in First week of March 2014 and this is my first H1 (F1 to H1).I am working on EVC model. For now i booked my visa slot in Jamaica for the last week of Jan 2014. Now i have 2 options with me, which one would be better

1) First attend the visa interview in Jamaica as scheduled in January ending and then after marriage my wife will apply for H4 visa.

2) Both myself and my wife would attend the interview at the same time in India?

Please suggest. 

Thanks

Ravi

Hi everyone,

My marriage is fixed in First week of March 2014 and this is my first H1 (F1 to H1).I am working on EVC model. For now i booked my visa slot in Jamaica for the last week of Jan 2014. Now i have 2 options with me, which one would be better

1) First attend the visa interview in Jamaica as scheduled in January ending and then after marriage my wife will apply for H4 visa.

2) Both myself and my wife would attend the interview at the same time in India?

Please suggest. 

Thanks

Ravi

Both options are fine as consulates are same and they scrutinize you application in similar fashion anywhere. It is up to you to make this choice. 

Archived