Regarding MY H1B Case Closed Administratively trying to file MTR

tvinay

Hi Team,

I have applied H1B in April 2013 and was picked in lottery and latter I had an RFE and my lawyer has answered to the RFE on June 10th 2013 and I waited for the reply till Dec 19th and Latter I was informed that my case was administratively closed  but not denied so my question is

1, If I file my  MTR  now will there be any chance of getting my H1B  and will I be In status (My RFE was answered well and submitted all the documents before)?

2, I applied H1B in Master's Quota and I don't know in what status I am in now ?

3, I was advised to take an I20 for masters again so that I can be in status and work on CPT?

Can any one please guide me ... I have submitted all proper documents but still my H1B is not getting approved...

Help me ... 

Hi Team,

I have applied H1B in April 2013 and was picked in lottery and latter I had an RFE and my lawyer has answered to the RFE on June 10th 2013 and I waited for the reply till Dec 19th and Latter I was informed that my case was administratively closed  but not denied so my question is

1, If I file my  MTR  now will there be any chance of getting my H1B  and will I be In status (My RFE was answered well and submitted all the documents before)?

2, I applied H1B in Master's Quota and I don't know in what status I am in now ?

3, I was advised to take an I20 for masters again so that I can be in status and work on CPT?

Can any one please guide me ... I have submitted all proper documents but still my H1B is not getting approved...

Help me ... 

1. MTR does not provide any legal status to stay in US.

2. You are out of status.

3. That is completely illegal. Illegal CPT might trigger deportation and a life long ban.

Talk to a good, independent immigration attorney with all documents from your employer's attorney to get a second opinion.

Archived