Status on Calagary Visa Stamping 23rd Dec

varsha.chandra

This is what I see. I checked with couple of folks and they mentioned that they mentioned that before the passport is issued it will show under admin processing. For many of my frens it changed to Issued from AP within a day. In my case since we had holiday on Wed and Thursday it didn't change yet. That's why I wanted to check if anyone went for interview on 23rd do they see any diff status.

"Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks, or longer. As explained on the day of your interview, if further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved when administrative processing is finished, you will receive notification to collect the passport with the visa from the Loomis branch you selected when you booked your appointment."

@Joe

These are the question that have been asked by VO.

1. Are you going to work with same employer after returning to the US?

2. who is employer and Place?

3.Do you work for client? Place?

4.What do you do for your client?

5.Which University, Place?

6. Do you have any issues with your employer? are you getting your pay on time?

@Dawn...i dont have any status update yet. I went to Loomis office yesterday and they said consulate was closed when they went for the pick up package. I am hoping by Monday i should get my passport but it will not be until evening 6PM. How abt you?

@varsha...

It still shows AP.. No update.

Why did you go to Loomis office.. was there any change in your status and thats you went to loomis office to check them?

and when was consulate closed? as per my knowledge consulate was closed on wed and thursday, was it closed on friday as well?

Please do let us know.

@Joe

These are the question that have been asked by VO.

1. Are you going to work with same employer after returning to the US?

2. who is employer and Place?

3.Do you work for client? Place?

4.What do you do for your client?

5.Which University, Place?

6. Do you have any issues with your employer? are you getting your pay on time?

@Dawn...i dont have any status update yet. I went to Loomis office yesterday and they said consulate was closed when they went for the pick up package. I am hoping by Monday i should get my passport but it will not be until evening 6PM. How abt you?

Thx for reply!

Archived