EB3 to EB2 porting, I-140 got denied for previous company experience letters

mahimanch5

I have an old EB3 previous MNC company (Company A)approved I-140, but not sure if they revoked or still active.

My H1B extension is filed with current employer "B" based on the Comapny A I-140

My current Company "B"  EB2  I-140 just got denied because of preior company experience letters.

Questions:

1. What in the worst case scenario my H1B gets deined, what are my options?

I have an old EB3 previous MNC company (Company A)approved I-140, but not sure if they revoked or still active.

My H1B extension is filed with current employer "B" based on the Comapny A I-140

My current Company "B"  EB2  I-140 just got denied because of preior company experience letters.

Questions:

1. What in the worst case scenario my H1B gets deined, what are my options?

You have to leave US and if company's A I140 has not been revoked a new employer can file H1B extension. On approval, with a valid visa you can enter US.

Little more details on my case:

After I received EB2 I-140 RFE, I have applied for H1B Renewal based on the EB3 I-140 for 3 years extn, but I got RFE for H1B asking Employer-Employee relationship as the current end client does not provide any client letter but the RFE has nothing mentioned about the status of EB3 I-140.

I'm worried what if my H1B gets benied(if the EB3 I-140 was was revoked by previous employer, what are my options in that case?

• 3 weeks later...

Little more details on my case:

After I received EB2 I-140 RFE, I have applied for H1B Renewal based on the EB3 I-140 for 3 years extn, but I got RFE for H1B asking Employer-Employee relationship as the current end client does not provide any client letter but the RFE has nothing mentioned about the status of EB3 I-140.

I'm worried what if my H1B gets benied(if the EB3 I-140 was was revoked by previous employer, what are my options in that case?

Let EB2 employer/attoney respond to RFE. Also, check with EB3 employer whether they revoked your I-140.

• 5 weeks later...

What if the old employer is at WAR with you and DO NOT tell you the Truth about REVOCATION of 140? What is the OTHER WAY to find about i140 revocation?

Then that employer is unprofessional. Leaving a company is a fact of life. Be happy that you are no longer there.

You can file a FOIA request to get the information from USCIS.

Archived