Received 221(g) white form Hyderabad consulate

BSH

Hi

I attended visa interview on 13th December. Visa officer returned my passport along with 221(g) white form. " Visa officer mentioned about client letter at others section".

I dropped client letter, 221(g) form, passport and CGI form at VFS office on 18th December.

On 20th December i received an email to pick my passport.

On 23rd December i picked my passport, but it was not stamped, it was returned along with all the documents i submitted on 18th December.

Does any one else has similar case. 

Thanks

BSH

As per my understanding once you receive 221(g) - you need to submit the documents that has been mentioned in the 221 (g) form - once they verify your documents then you will be receiving another email asking to submit your passport - this process will take atleast  4 weeks - my case it took exactly 4 weeks.

Thanks for your reply, I submitted documents a week ago without passport, should see how long it takes.

• 2 weeks later...

As per my understanding once you receive 221(g) - you need to submit the documents that has been mentioned in the 221 (g) form - once they verify your documents then you will be receiving another email asking to submit your passport - this process will take atleast  4 weeks - my case it took exactly 4 weeks.

Hi LuckyGuy2014

When did you go for visa interview ? i went for interview on 24 december but still waiting for AP processing to complete. Status is still going under AP.

Please share your experience.

Thank

S

Thanks for your reply, I submitted documents a week ago without passport, should see how long it takes.

I received an email to submit my passport, I submitted it yesterday, how long did they took to intimate you to pick your stamped passport after you submitted.

I received email to submit my passport, I submitted it on 22nd January, how long did they took to intimate you to pick your stamped passport

Archived