H1B Transfer post revoke/cancellation

vyas2323

Hi,

I am working for company A and came on a vacation to India. I have got my H1B visa Stampled untill nov 2015 , but unfortunately my service is terminated with the current company A. My employer may cancel/revoke my H1B now.... so

1) Can I still transfer my H1B to some other employer in India and comeback once approved without going for quota ?

2) I heard that the H1B Visa that is stamped for the previous employer can be used for new employer that I am going to choose(once he files H1B and that gets approved) . Is that correct ?

Thanks.

Hi,

I am working for company A and came on a vacation to India. I have got my H1B visa Stampled untill nov 2015 , but unfortunately my service is terminated with the current company A. My employer may cancel/revoke my H1B now.... so

1) Can I still transfer my H1B to some other employer in India and comeback once approved without going for quota ?

2) I heard that the H1B Visa that is stamped for the previous employer can be used for new employer that I am going to choose(once he files H1B and that gets approved) . Is that correct ?

Thanks.

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

Hi,

I got answer for the question above but when I talked with one of the employer he said it may not be true. Well, he might be wrong but if I am asked the same question at POE how can I prove ? Is there any legitimate proof ?

Also, I heard that I cannot change the employer if my H1B is already revoked . Want to recheck on this ? Please help.

Thanks.

Archived